Friday, January 9, 2015

WTF Japan? - Borderline Satanic pasta... things

Every week I assume I found the weirdest Japanese commercial out there. But every week I'm proven wrong. After enormous pudding and a dancing dog, this pasta army of evilness is on another level. 


Tarako is a type of food in Japanese Cuisine. It's salted roe food, usually made from Alaska Pollock, okay. Who cares. I'm basically just copying the Wiki page here. The point is that someone made the decision to advertise this stuff, which is probably tasty, I'm not judging. But I am definitely judging by the way they advertised it. Let's watch it and assess.


Even though the video is shockingly low-res you can see exactly what's going on. Whatever that is exactly. First, an army of shrimp-baby-potato-whatevers jump across the screen like a North Korean army. Then we cut to a brain dead kid looking at her plate of spaghetti like she just saw every answer in the universe. All the while the red army marches on. On the other side the now omniscient girl still expects something from her pasta. The puppets march on, someone picks up the spaghetti and it's over. I still have so many questions left.


I came up with this awesome joke to end this post with, and then I saw that the video stole it over a year ago. But be careful: The video might cause brainwashing.

The red army will get you
The red army will get you
The red army will get you
The red army will get you
The red army will get you 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet Jesus. I'll never get this out of my head. Scarred for life.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oke just by reading the comment and the blog I chose not to see the video. I don't want to sleep with my lights on again thank you very much. No sir, no sir!

    ReplyDelete