Thursday, January 8, 2015

The surroundings of an ad are really important

You thought of everything. You made your ad just the way you want. You know it can't be interpreted wrongly. Sadly, you have no control of whatever is around your ad. This can turn funny ads into something offensive and wrong.

I don't know what's worse. The old browser, the crappy ad or the implication it gets. 

Enjoy a second cup! ...while you still can

I'd definitely watch this. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JEAN.

 Just remember: 'I'm sorry' and 'my bad' generally mean the same, unless you're at a funeral.

 What goes up...

As a European: CROISSANTWICH? really?

They're able to give a free dinner for two, because so many seats freed up all of a sudden.

Almost ten years later and people must still be ashamed because of this one.

The weirdest part to me is that fact that this seems to be an 'ongoing problem'. How many teachers got hit already?

Dammit Albert.

 It's like a baboon's ass.

Yeah, that's not chocolate.

He's looking at you, quick! Duck! That was my worst joke ever I'm so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment