Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This is how you hire someone: 20 funny and clever recruitment ads

You don't just advertise when you're selling something. You can also advertise for other needs. For instance: You need new employees. Doing this in a funny way won't guarantee you better employees. It probably will get your more responses, which statistically enlarge your chances of getting a great employee.

If I can just read it back, I can definitely understand it. If gibbered to me in a noisy bar I'd definitely have a harder time.

 "We're looking for students who aren't just satisfied with just any solution."
If you're paying them by the hour, you might want to look at students who can do fast as well.

This one's a classic. 

Let me try: 01.876.8000. That wasn't all too hard, actually. 

A brilliant Burger King ad that may or may not actually have been used. "Don't mention the M" 

 Another classic.

Every ad in this campaign is brilliant, from people in washing machines to jukeboxes. 

That's painfully honest. 

*Twitch*

I have been taught that ads with just plain text aren't very effective. But people will read them anyway when they're at a bus stop. (Or some random guys' blog on the internet) 

Flickr hid this in their source code for a while. If you're rummaging around in source codes, this is probably the ideal job. 

That depends. It doesn't say anywhere this ad was effective. 

 This one took me a while, it says "the" twice. Real copywriters notice.
I know people like this, they can do four things wrong at the same time. Incredible.

I love a good pun

JESUS CHRIST MCDONALD'S. Oh wait. You may have to click the image for this, but at the end it says "We hire individuals".

This one's a lot more innocent. Good on you Mickey D's.  

I feel like this should be a saying: "Dude, I feel like a ballerina in a table football game."

I actually came across this ad first when looking around for my controversial ads list, I thought it was too funny, and not controversial enough so I put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment