Thursday, January 15, 2015

23 people completely unable to do the most basic things

In preparation for my Sixty Second Movie, premiering tomorrow, I decided to scrape together the worst .gifs in infomercial history. Get ready for 23 of the most useless people ever!

 Yeah seriously, get a grip. Why is that woman sitting in the shower wearing a towel?

 Ain't no party like a Snuggie family party. 

 Where did his soda go?

 "Lemme just measure this OMG THE TAPE MEASURE ATTACKED ME"

 I actually almost wonder what their solution to this problem is. Bigger cups? Funnels?

 These woman's arms are weaker than the claw games at the carnival.

 WHY WOULD YOU BASH THE KNIFE? That way you're bound to get a sore hand.

 Oh, let me go look if I have any CGI band aids for this CGI blood.

 Hey don't look at me.

 This is actually vaguely similar to the first time I tried to fry an egg.

 Oh hey look! It's the daughter of the claw machine-armed lady. 

 I almost feel sorry for her.

 Definitely not feeling sorry for this one, go clean up your floor dude. 

"You know what? I'm not gonna take the lid off, but pull the container out from underneath it!" - No one, ever.

 That's a seriously slow pain reaction.

 "Hey, want to see me juggle?"

 YOU'RE IN A KITCHEN. JUST GRAB A KNIFE AND CUT IT. WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT HAMMER?

 I simply refuse to believe this was actually on TV. 

 Because two trips are for pussies.

 I understand how the plate can be hot, but why keep touching in two times after coming to that conclusion?

 Make it raaaaaaain.

And poor Richard was blind after that day.

What are they even selling here? I hope it's a weaker plunger so it doesn't fling shit at you at the speed of sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment